Friday, 9 November 2012

Production: Photo Editing







I edited the shadow out from underneath my models nose and side of her face. I did this by using the 'Retouch' tool. This makes it more aesthetically pleasing for the target audience and makes the picture look more professional.

The image to the left shows the new edited picture. I cropped out unnecessary background objects to avoid distractions whilst viewing the picture.

As my artist is a 'break through act', I am considering placing her on a background of broken glass to highlight this factor and make it the theme of the cover.




















Because of the positioning of the beaming light within the background, I could cosinder flipping the image horizontally to connect the pulse symbol with the beam.


These two pictures show plugs within my cover. As the overall look and style of the cover is edgy and urban, I decided to change the solid, white looking rectangles into ripped pieces of paper. This is so that it fits in and suits the rest of the cover, as well as the genre of magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment